Sunday 29 June 2014

Buddy class

Most Fridays we meet up with our Year 2 buddies from Room 3. We do a range of different activities like reading, PE, and making things. 

Today we did some writing together. We were given 3 words (gazing, balloon and grumpy) that we had to include in our stories.

Room 18 students have enjoyed this type of activity recently, so it was fun for them to teach and help their little buddies with it.

Some of our stories were...

I cannot stop gazing at the balloon and I am also grumpy.

I can not stop gazing at the balloons but then I looked at the balloons and they were on the floor. A plane popped the balloons. I was so so so so so so grumpy.

I was very quite grumpy but I was gazing at the balloons when mother went out.

Once upon a time there was a dinosaur and one day he got really grumpy and popped all the balloons in his fire.












No comments:

Post a Comment